SCOPE AND MOUNTS NOT INCLUDED
An excellent addition to any Airsoft collection. The TSD SD700 is a complete replica of the same thing used by field agents and special operations in the Police and Military. Shooting at whopping 450 FPS and using a long barrel this gun is great for a would be sniper for a seasoned pro. Its construction is of ABS anti-shock plastic and Metal. Its stock and trigger guard is made of ABS and its barrel, outer barrel, trigger, receiver, RIS rails, bolt and bolt handle are made of metal. Don't forget to pick up a scope for this weapon to make an actual Sniper rifle.
Picatinny Weaver Scope Rail
ABS Anti-shock stock
Package Includes: 2x30 round magazines, Sling, and BB speed loader, Rifle and Operating Manual
We recommend only using high quality .20g and .25g BBs for higher performance, better accuracy and to prolong the life of your gun.
Simple steps on out how at assembly your SD700
1) Remove the barrel assembly and stock from the box. Remember to remove the
magazine that is inserrted the stock already.
2) Insert the barrel assembly into the stock, bolt end first. Then push down
on the front end until it clicks into place.
3) There should be a small ziplock bag in the box that had two screws and a
spring in it. Remove the screws from the bag.
4) In between the Picatinny Weaver rail and the mag release button insert and
hand tighten the shorter screw until hand tight.
5) In between the magazine well and the trigger guard insert and hand tighten
the longer screw.
6) Attach your optional scope or optic, load up your magazine and insert into
the gun and pull back the bolt and your ready to go!
- Full Size - Metal and Plastic Airsoft Bolt Action
- Velocity: 450.00 ft/sec with .20 gram BBs
- Rate of Fire: Single Shot - Bolt Action Sniper Rifle
- Gear Box: N/A
- Battery Type: N/A